TURBINE GAS METER
FOR FISCAL USE
The turbine meter uses the principle of proportionality between the amount of gas passing through the meter itself and the turbine speed.
A transmission system operates the counting unit, which shows the volume of gas flowing under operating conditions.
- MID - ATEX - PED Approvals
- Compliant with EN12261
- Integrated flow rectifier
- Sizes G 65 DN 50 to G6500 DN 400 standard
- Rangeability: 1:20 Standard; Different value on request
- Pressure ranges from PN 10 to PN 110 and from ANSI 150 to ANSI 600
- Temperature range: gas -25 ° C / + 70 ° C, ambient -25 ° C / + 70 ° C