The rotary gas meter is a volumetric meter designed for high-precision fiscal measures. It is normally used in both transport and gas distribution.
The measuring cartridge is separate from the outer body to make it unrelated to mechanical stress due to the non-perfect alignment of the flanges.
The rotating piston gauge guarantees minimal load losses and wide measuring range.
- Pressure range: PN16, ANSI150
- Sizes: from G10 to G400
- Case material: aluminum, cast iron
- Rangeability: up to 1: 250, depending on meter size; Standard 1:50
- Temperature range: gas -20 ° C / + 60 ° C, ambient -25 ° C / + 70 ° C
- Compliant with EN12480
- Approved MID - PED - ATEX