ELCOR and ELCORplus
Electronic volume converter
The ELCOR gas volume corrector is a metrological instrument designed
to convert the volume of gas measured under operating conditions to a volume under basic conditions.
The gas volume information is digitized by the output pulses
from the counter or through the output of the data encoder.
The pressure and temperature of the gas are measured through integrated transducers.
The instrument calculates the degree of compressibility of the gas
through standard methods or through a constant value.
Also available in the ELCORplus version with additional features.
- Certification in accordance with the European MID and Atex directives
- Designed to be installed in Zone 0, 1 and 2 hazardous areas
- Backlit or segmented 128 x 64 pixel LCD graphic display
- Degree of protection of the IP 66 enclosure
- Working temperature -25 ° C to + 70 ° C
- Remote firmware update
- Transmission protocol: ELGAS